Friday, September 23, 2011

SECRET to a WOMAN's HEART




     
Writing an article about men was easy for me. Articles on how to deal with them, handle them, build relationships, etc. Maybe because I grew up surrounded with four handsome brothers having different characters: bossy, moody and emotional, deep and introvert, playful, strong personality just to name a few. FYI: I'm the only girl in the family aside from my pretty mom.

     Now, while writing this article about women, it took me hours to think on how to start. Until my hubby opened his mouth and asked me, "Something wrong? "... I stopped, stared at him and begun smiling, sayin "Gang, how did you HANDLE ME? how did I end up having a wondrous, contented and amazing life with you?... kahit matigas ang ulo ko (I'm stubborn) and despite  of our differences". From there, we had a small talk and he started sharing these top TWO SECRETS he's been using, he called  these his "two gigantic S".


 Make your woman or girl feel:  SPECIAL
     The word "special" according to my best friend, Mr Dictionary (hahaha), means distinguished or different from what is usual or ordinary.
     You have to treat your woman VERY SPECIAL, different from any other girl or woman. She should be able to determine and get the message that you're treating her as someone special, giving her a special treatment. How? Through your words and actions, these two should be partners, should be together at the same time -- not just words alone and not just actions alone. The Bible said "Let us not love with words or tongue alone but with actions and in truth" I John 3:18 (NIV).
     Personally, I like it when my partner/ hubby gives me flowers and chocolates, saves the first slot for me during buffet lines, surprises me in every occasion, waits for me in every meal, opens the door for me and a lot more. These are just few examples on how he made me feel I'm special THROUGH ACTIONS. I can still remember, there was a time during our 1st boyfriend-girlfriend anniversary, that was June 23, 2005 (exact date), John surprised me with a very simple card made of recycled paper with ribbons in it and with matching music bell (since he can't afford to buy expensive stuffs before, he was a working student). I was so touched and kinda 'kilig' that time, feeling like a high school girl having her first puppy love. It was not the card that I appreciate the most, it's HIS EFFORT and time while preparing that recycled card he made specially for me. This is another surprise he gave me, he painted and emailed this while waiting for his client on the phone, during working hours (hehehe).
 
Until now even if he affords to buy me gifts, he still manages to excite me with his surprises. He SPENDS QUALITY TIME with me even if he's busy. We eat together, watch movie together, play with our baby together, pray together and go to church together (Only Jesus Baptist Mission). Remember guys, small gestures count the most. 
     I also like it when my partner /hubby tells me I look pretty when I'm wearing a dress, appreciates me all the time like "Gang, your spaghetti tastes soo good, I want more" or whenever he tells me "You're important to me, I'll sacrifice everything for you" and "I Love You" all the time, everyday. These are his ways on how to make me feel special THROUGH his WORDS. Best part is, he's not just saying it but he's also doing it in action.
     Now, it's your turn to think of ways on how to make your woman feel SPECIAL.

 Make your woman or girl feel:  SECURED
There are 2 things under the SECURITY aspects of a woman
1.  Emotionally Secured - a woman feels secured emotionally if she knows she has someone to lean on and trust, some "HERO" image whose sensitive of her needs emotionally. Someone who LISTENS and spends quality time with her. Someone who checks her all the time and shows her that "Hey, Im here to protect you, whatever it takes."
 
Being sensitive and eager to know your woman's thoughts or feelings gives her the security that YOU CARE and that YOU'RE INTERESTED with her and that you're the 'HERO' who will protect her all the time. YOU HAVE TO GAIN HER TRUST. It may take weeks or years but you'll be surprise, in the end no matter how tiger and strong your woman is, she will show you how weak and fragile she is and that she needs you. She'll learn to submit. She'll be very loyal to you. So, stand firm and be strong.
Just a Reminder: Don't break a woman's heart, specially her trust --- its hard to have it back.
2.  Financially Secured - you might think, you have to be rich: with savings, car, house and lot just for you to perform this secret. Well, sadly, yes there are some women who are really after this aspect before they say 'Yes'. But what I mean with financially secured is that we, women want to be secured with our FUTURE, not necessarily now, but as long as our guy has a CONCRETE PLAN and has direction in life to reach that plan and be successful --- we are financially secured. 
 
I so love it when John initiates the PLAN for our family's future, our short and long term goal, steps on how to achieve it and the time frame. He literally writes and saves it in his Android Tablet for him to be reminded. He makes sure that aside from planning, he does the IMPLEMENTATION also, he acts right away! I feel so secured and thankful to the point that I dont need to worry for our future, specially our baby's future, since I know aside from God being there all the time (I Peter 5: 7 "Cast all your cares upon Him"), I'm confident that John is there and will never stop providing for us. What I do is just to help him, support him, encourage him and be his inspiration. I make sure that he's health is ok since he needs it along the way, like preparing a DXN coffee for him(his favourite), give him RG/GL food supplement for detox and vitamins
     Try to follow these 2 simple secrets guys! And be the HERO and the BEST in your woman's eyes and heart.

     Let me know your story, I'd like to hear from you, email me: ladyhblogger@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment